1. What kind of leather/ leathers do you use?
Our totes are made from 100% Cowhide sourced locally and internationally. The bags are lovingly assembled in Manila, Philippines.
Here are some useful tips on caring for your Costal Leather bag:
- Do not overstuff your bag – This can stretch the leather and may eventually tear it.
- Always keep it dry – Moisture can damage leather. If you accidentally spill liquid on it, blot the wet area right away with a dry cloth or towel. Afterwards, hang the bag and let it air dry. Do not use any equipment with heat to dry it.
- Always clean your bag at the end of the day – You can use either a leather cleaner or conditioner to clean the exterior part of the bag before storing it.
- Put it in a dust bag - Your leather bag is an investment. Store it properly and take good care of it and you’ll be using it for years.
How to purchase?
Select the bag or leather item you would like to order from the Shop Costal tab. Choose the bag, color and quantity you would like to order and click add to cart then go to checkout when you're ready to pay.
How much is your Shipping Fee?
- Metro Manila: P120.00/bag
- via Zoom: P240.00/ Bag
- via LBC: P310.00/ Bag
Small Items: (i.e. Nina Sling, Laura Clutch, Cosmetic Pouch, Phone Wristlet, etc.)
- Metro Manila: P100.00
- via Zoom: P160.00
- via LBC: P215.00
How long is shipping?
- Metro Manila via Zoom: 1-3 days (business days, not including Sundays and Holidays),
- Provincial via Zoom: 3-5 days (business days, not including Sundays and Holidays)
Provincial via LBC: 1-3 days (business days not including Sundays and Holidays)
|Payments received before 12noon||Mondays-Fridays||Order will be shipped out on the same day|
|Payments received after 12noon||
|Order will be shipped out the following day|
|Payments received after 12noon of Friday||Friday||Order will be shipped out on Monday the following week|
|Payments received on weekends||Saturday-Sunday||Order will be shipped out on Monday|
|Payments received on Holidays||Holiday||Order will be shipped out the following business day|
What are your Modes of Payment?
We accept payments thru BPI, BDO and Paypal. Our bank account information is indicated in the checkout page and will also be emailed to you upon checkout. Kindly email us proof of payment (deposit slip) once done.
What is your policy on reservations?
We can reserve an item for a maximum of 2 days.
Do you accept repairs?
We'd be glad to help you out should you encounter any problems with your purchase. Please do connect with us through HERE. .
Do you accept returns and exchanges?
Yes, we will be accepting returns and exchanges within a period of 30 days upon purchase of unused bags and small leather items. Please connect with us through HERE.
We welcome collaborations and partnerships for your customized, wholesale items and other gifting needs.
Please get in touch with us through email@example.com or simply send us a message HERE.